Pickup
Foss called today to say he has the bus. He flew to Texas this morning. Got picked up at the airport by the dealer who bought the bus from the Plano Texas School District. He called me as he was about to pull off the lot. I was sitting in the stands of my brother's hockey game in Salem, NH. It was the championship game of the Hockey night in Boston tournament. I ducked out becuase Andrew is a goalie and he wasn't playing the first period of this game.
I asked Ehren if I had a chance to practice driving before he took it off the lot.
"No space. I'm just going to head out into a busy intersection."
That was 10 hours ago. No word since.
I asked Ehren if I had a chance to practice driving before he took it off the lot.
"No space. I'm just going to head out into a busy intersection."
That was 10 hours ago. No word since.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home